Benefits of Konika Minolta Copiers
– The right size solution for your document demands, from small to mid-size businesses, to institutions and learning establishments, prevents investment in over-sized equipment.
– In-house colour printing is an ideal feature for work groups and mid-size businesses looking for cost savings.
– The bEST (Extended Solution Technology) integration feature of the Konika Minolta copier allows seamless interface with specialised software, such as variable printing, print management, and cost control
– The quick warm up feature for Black and White copying gets you started in seconds when you are on a tight schedule.
– The proof copy feature allows you to check the output before a full print copy run is started.
– The easy to operate copy menu with large, touch panel, colour display, makes it easy to use.
– When set in copy mode, transparent watermarks can automatically be applied to documents and two sided business cards can be printed quickly with a professional finish.
– The new “Card Shot feature copies true images of driver licenses and insurance cards.
– An animated screen guides you through the copy process with programmable shortcut keys.
– A USB connector on the front panel allows quick and convenient printing of digital documents.
– The feeder has a high paper capacity for longer printing runs and a 2500 sheet cassette raises the maximum capacity to 3,630 sheets.
– Large over-sized 12” x 18” sheet capacity will print over-sized graphics, double page spreads, and colour proofs, while preserving borders and crop marks.
All types of office environments will benefit from the high output speed, accelerated processing and cost effective printing that the Konika Minolta copier provides to keep up with document processing demands. You will love the whisper quiet operation of the Konika Minolta copier with its smooth paper feed and quiet fan. The quality and reliability of this copier have earned it an excellent reputation among satisfied customers.