DocuPrint CP225 w & CM225 fw won the 2014 Good Design Award*.
In today’s fast paced world, we have access to information everywhere we go. Fuji Xerox latest range of colour printers feature clever technology that allows easy connectivity to wireless and mobile devices.
The DocuPrint C115 / 225 series colour printers allow you to print in the office or on the go from mobile devices with Air Print, Google Cloud Print and Morphia.
- Output Speed: Up to 18 pages per minute (mono & colour)
- Image Processing: 525 MHz
- Time to Print First Page: 15 seconds (colour) 12.5 seconds (mono)
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 30,000 pages per month
- Paper Input Capacity: 150 sheets
- Paper Output Capacity: 100 sheets face down
- Printer Features: Toner Save Mode, Manual Duplex, Print Cancel (from panel), N-up, Poster, Watermarks, Collate, Image Rotation (180degree), USB Direct Print, Secure Print
- Print Resolution: Up to 1,200 x 2400 dpi
- Memory Capacity: 512 MB standard
- Dimensions: 410 mm x 438.5 mm x 387.5 mm (WxDxH)
*The Good Design Award is a comprehensive and annual program for the evaluation and commendation of design, organised by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP). It’s origin was “Good Design Selection System” established in 1957 by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.