Ultra bright. Ultra flexible. Ultra reliable.
The EB-575Wie ultra-short-throw interactive projectors offer cutting-edge kinesthetic learning – designed specifically for use in an education environment and come with a 5 year warranty. With PC-free interactivity, it’s easy to annotate on displayed content from virtually any device, or no source at all. Teachers can wirelessly project from mobile devices, utilise popular learning applications, or use the Moderator software to simultaneously share students’ work from PC, Mac®, iOS® and Android™ devices. It’s all so seamless — kids stay focused with no downtime. Ensure bright, vivid lesson times with the delivery of truly dynamic images.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology
- Colour Brightness: 2700 lumens (575Wi) and 3300 lumens (585Wi)
- White Brightness: 2700 lumens (575Wi) and 3300 lumens (585Wi)
- PC-free interactivity – display and write on content from your iPad®/iPod®/iPhone®, Android™ device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator software
- Wireless interactivity – use EasyMP® software with a networked BrightLink projector to share and interact with content from your laptop as you move freely about the classroom
PC-free touch- and pen-based interactivity:
Students can work together seamlessly to share ideas and information.
- Two people can work simultaneously, or independently, with dual pen support — PC-free. Each pen features a right-click mouse button for added flexibility
- Touch-based interactivity enables students and teachers to draw, share and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures. And, it allows up to six users to collaborate at one time