Touch brilliance – the world’s first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector
The ultra-short-throw EB-595Wi is the world’s first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector. Offering 3x Brighter Colours than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. With 3300 lumens of colour brightness and 3300 lumens of white brightness, the 595Wi delivers truly dynamic images. And, it takes kinesthetic learning to new heights. With touch- and pen-based interactivity, the 595Wi makes it easy to draw and collaborate using any wall and familiar, intuitive gestures. Teachers can use the Moderator software to simultaneously share students’ work from multiple devices. Plus, it’s compatible with most education software and can display images up to 100” from just 12” away.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology
- Colour Brightness: 2700 lumens (575Wi) and 3300 lumens (585Wi)
- White Brightness: 2700 lumens (575Wi) and 3300 lumens (585Wi)
- PC-free interactivity – display and write on content from your iPad®/iPod®/iPhone®, Android™ device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator software
- Wireless interactivity – use EasyMP® software with a networked BrightLink projector to share and interact with content from your laptop as you move freely about the classroom
PC-free touch- and pen-based interactivity:
Students can work together seamlessly to share ideas and information.
- Two people can work simultaneously, or independently, with dual pen support — PC-free. Each pen features a right-click mouse button for added flexibility
- Touch-based interactivity enables students and teachers to draw, share and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures. And, it allows up to six users to collaborate at one time