- Ultra fast document management solutions by providing up to 65ppm/130ipm scanning speed, including both sides in one pass.1
- Advanced paper feed technology with dynamic skew correction to prevent misfeeds and paper jams. Also featuring auto paper size detection and double feed detection.
- 80 page Automatic Document Feeder – with a daily duty cycle of up to 6000 sheets.
- Optional Network adaptor – for multiple users in busy office environments.
- Compatible with existing office software – including TWAIN and ISIS drivers.
- Advanced colour and image adjustments – made simple such as Variable Colour enhance, Colour Dropout and other innovative features.
- Scan directly to the cloud – with scanning to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive, SugarSync available.
- Scan and edit documents – with the ability to save documents as searchable PDF files3 with the OCR software included.
- Versatile paper handling – with the ability to scan folded pages up to A3 size, rigid ID cards, stacks of business cards and single sheets.
- Save on office space – as this compact scanner will fit into any environment.
Optional Network Interface Unit
The Epson WorkForce DS-860 has an optional Network Interface Unit available, meaning that the scanner can be shared by multiple users with a minimum of effort and cost.
Document Capture Pro
Bundled software includes Document Capture Pro. This industry benchmark software handles a variety of scanning jobs with no hassle, including batch separation, editing and data transfer. It offers many “scan-to” options, such as “scan-to Email”, “scan to print” and “scan to cloud”. It’s versatile functions expand data usability and online document workflow.
Scan Directly To The Cloud
The Epson WorkForce DS-860 scans directly to popular cloud services. Just install the included software on your PC or Mac and you are ready to get started. Scan and send data wherever it needs to be.
Versatile Paper Handling
Tackle any task with little to no downtime thanks to features such as dynamic skew correction, and multi-roller paper feed. The DS-860 easily accommodates oversized folded pages, single sheets, stacks of business cards and rigid ID cards. Also, by using the page separation lever, A3 documents can be folded in half(so they are A4 size) and be digitally stitched together as an A3 document. This versatility makes the DS-860 perfect for office applications.
Manage Critical Documents
Scan to email, an FTP server or any folder on your PC. The WorkForce DS-860 supports ISIS and TWAIN drivers. And, it includes OCR software for creating searchable PDF’s3 or scanning directly to Word and Excel files.
Colour Enhance allows users to select and enhance a colour from the RGB colour channels when scanning in black-and-white. This can help bring out a particular element that might not otherwise show up clearly in a black-and-white scan, such as a signature made with a light blue pen.
Colour Dropout allows users to remove a colour from the RGB colour channels – a colour that might cause a noise or other image issues during a document scan. For example, a user scanning an invoice printed on pink paper could use “Colour Dropout Red” to ignore all red elements and pull out the crisp black text.
1 Based on A4-sized scans at 300dpi in black-and-white, Greyscale or Colour Mode using the USB interface.
2 With Epson Document Capture Pro software installed on the Windows PC or Mac.
3 Windows only.