Log Meter Readings
Hey Team! At Document Solutions Australia we strive to continually improve our procedures to meet our customers’ requirements. We now have a simple, easy and secure way for our customers to register their photocopier meter readings on our web portal. Customers can view their contract details and the most recent meter readings of their photocopiers on line.
It would be great if you could assist us to enter the meter reading information via the web portal. Logging of these details around the 16th of every month will assist us in providing the level of service you expect!
Customer Log In Details
Customer ID: 420**** (you will find your customer ID on any invoice – top left in address box)
Password: konica or at42cm37 (if you have password issues please call 07 5528 6663 to speak with our Meter Reading Coordinator.)
Log Meter Read Instructions
- Click on the ‘Meter Readings’ at the top left of your page
- Click on your serial number displayed in light blue colour (this will turn into hyperlink and take you to the next page to enter reads)
- Enter your current readings
- Click on calendar for current date
- Click on ‘Save Reading’
- If you have more than 1 machine – You will then be directed back to the machine page where you can click on the next serial number and repeat the rocedure until you’ve entered all your machines readings.
- Click on ‘Save Reading’ for each reading submitted
- Log Out.
Log Your Meater Read Here
You will need your Serial Number to log a meter read. If you do not know your serial number, please refer to our Serial Number & Meter Guide to see what your serial number sticker looks like and where it is often located.
If you are still not sure where to locate this, please call the support team on 1300 307 385 for technical assistance.
Meter and Service Number Guide for Konica Minolta Devices
The Konica Minolta Meter & Serial guide will help you quickly locate the meter & serial numbers on your machine(s).
Please click here to use the product dropdown and select the model.