Which printer is the right one for you? The answer depends on how you intend to use it. No matter what you need a printer for, there’s a high quality and affordable option here for you at Konica Minolta Gold Coast.
5 Point Checklist
- 1. Printer Type: do you require something that needs to produce colour or will mono (black) suffice? Do you want something to print, copy, scan, fax?
- 2. Speed: What is your average print volume per month? Is printing speed an important consideration for you? Printing speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm). A printer which does such documents at 10 ppm or less is particularly slow by today’s standards. One which does 20 ppm or more would be your best bet.
- 3. Size does matter: A lot of people forget about this aspect. Is the printer you’re looking at going to ‘fit’ in the space you have for it. Don’t forget to allow for such things as the paper feeder and paper tray. Paper size is also a point to consider. Do you need A3 capabilities or just A4?
- 4. Operating System: Windows? Mac? Confirm that your computer’s operating system supports the kind of printer you intending on getting. Printer drivers come with the printer, but you can also download them from our web site.
- 5. Connection: Networked ready? It is also important to look for laser printers that can instantly be attached to an existing network of computers, servers and printers. If the printer is to be used by more than one employee it will need to be network capable