Enjoy the benefits of converging your Voice & Data Networks which only large companies have been able to afford… up until now
Big corporate companies have been using Sip Lines for their voice traffic for years. Small and medium businesses have not had the same opportunity because the cost of high quality Ethernet links put it out of their reach.
With the advent of the NBN and the rapid growth of Ethernet networks through the major Tier 1 Telco’s, the price of Ethernet connections has dropped significantly. As a result, your business can now get the same benefits as larger corporates, including:
- High quality voice call
- Scalable Sip lines
- Flexible data link sizes for sites
- All delivered over a simple managed IP network
DOES THIS HAPPEN IN YOUR BUSINESS?
- Staff complain that the internet is too slow
- Your ADSL connection has gone down and taken 2 days to get back up
- Having a fast upload speed is critical
- You use a lot of online Systems and you upload almost as much information as is downloaded
- You hate paying line rental to Telstra
THEN WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!
Platinum Sip Lines can be delivered over the same Ethernet link your internet gets delivered on.
This allows you to get the benefits of fast reliable high quality internet and access to Sip Lines. The PSTN, ISDN2 and ISDN 10/20/30 network is all delivered over the old copper network and interfaces with your phone system with PSTN, BRI and PRI cards.
Platinum IP-Line gives you:
- High quality
- Dedicated internet connectivity
- Carrier-grade network
- Scalable to your requirements
- Delivered over Fibre where available
Platinum Sip Lines give you:
- Guaranteed voice quality over our Ethernet links
- Uncompressed voice at around 100Kb a channel
- Cheap call rates
- $10 a Sip Channel