Solid performance, compact size with uncompromised speed and efficiency
There’s no need to sacrifice speed or efficiency for a size that fits. The bizhub 4702P has a footprint of just 399 mm x 374 mm, ensuring this 47 page per minute A4 printer will be the perfect fit for your work environment, even if space is limited.
OTHER KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 47 ppm B&W output speed to keep pace with growing document demands
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp, clear images
- Instant-on fuser for fast warm-up and first-copy output times
- Simple print control with easy-to-read LCD display and animated navigation screens
- Standard auto duplexing and auto blank page removal to save paper
- Built-in connectivity and seamless integration with bizhub office multifunction printers
Save paper with double-sided printing
Automatic double-sided printing comes as standard, helping you to save paper on large print jobs.
Easy to use 2.4 inch LCD colour screen
See exactly what you’re doing with a 2.4 inch colour display on the control panel. Easily navigate print modes, follow printer guidance and review data when printing direct from a USB memory device.
Print direct from USB memory
Data stored on a USB memory device can be printed directly from the USB port on the front of the bizhub’s control panel. Print from a range of document and image formats including DOCX, PPTX, PDF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
Connect easily from Windows or Mac
In addition to PCL, which is often used in business environments, the bizhub 4702P is also compatible with PostScript 3, so it works flawlessly even in environments where Mac and Windows computers are mixed.
Mobile printing via Konica Minolta Mobile Print
Print documents or images from your mobile device. Konica Minolta Mobile Print application is available for iPhone, Android and Windows.
- Desk with paper storage
- Up to 3 x additional 250 sheet or 550 sheet paper trays
SERVICE & SUPPORT:
- Guaranteed 4 hr service response
- All toner and service provided by Document Solutions Australia
- Fully factory trained technicians