Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
With intelligent usability, next generation security and seamless connectivity, the Konica Minolta bizhub C250i brings together people, places and devices to change the way you work. The bizhub i-Series is tomorrow’s workplace today.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
The 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
You can be confident that your users are able to print and scan their important documents anytime, from anywhere using the latest industry leading wireless, mobile and cloud-based services.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine, protects your organisation against malware infection.
Konica Minolta IT Services
Direct access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more.
- 25 page per minute colour multifunction device
- Up to 1800 by 600 DPI print quality
- 8 GB Ram, 250 GB Hard Drive
- 300 gsm paper feed capacity
- New contemporary design touches; floating operation panel, rounded edges and LED status indicators.
- Intelligently collects data for self-diagnostic and remote maintenance and even predicts the optimum replacement time for parts and consumables
- Our industry leading air-form packaging solution ensures safe transportation while reducing waste by 20%
- Universal Printer Driver – One driver to install, manage and maintain
- MyTab – Print driver customisation
- Direct print – Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
- Smart job queue – Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
- Mobile Printing – Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
- New User Interface – Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
- Quick access to settings – With most used settings visible at first sight, select them with one click, drop down or pop up menu
- Blank page removal – Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
- Scan-to-Me/Home – Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
- Scan preview – Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
- Scan annotation – Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
- Scan programs – Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
- Scan to url – Reduce the load on the company network by sending a simple url to the recipient instead of a big file
- Blank page removal – Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
- IP-Fax – Sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour as well as black & white
- PC-Fax – Direct fax transmission from the PC
- Fax forwarding – Forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing
- Shared address book – The MFP-internal address book can be shared with the PC fax client
- Tray selection – Choice of input tray / print media and output tray for easy visibility of incoming faxes
- Box function – Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print – for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc
- Personal, Group and Public – User access definition for different boxes
- Sharing – Copying of documents from user box to user box
- Online access – User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
- Auto deletion – Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
- Embedded Anti-virus – Bitdefender anti-virus engine protects against viruses spreading inside and outside of an organisation (optional)
- Authentication – User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner
- Access rights – Function access rights can be granted on user level (up to 1,000 accounts on MFP)
- Data encryption – Encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access
- Temporary data deletion – Copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion
- bizhub SECURE services – Activate adequate security features on the MFP to make sure corporate data is safe
- Air packaging – With air cushions, the devices are better protected during transportation and the waste is drastically reduced
- Dynamic eco timer – Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
- ECO scan – Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
- ECO print – Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
- Weekly timer – Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
- ECO meter – Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption