Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The bizhub C3320i Colour Multifunction Printer puts colour power as close as your desktop. Enjoy brilliant image quality at up to 33 page per minute, Emperon print controller, standard dual scan document feeder and optional Super G3 fax, all in a compact, space-saving design that’s a perfect fit for mixed MFP and desktop environments.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
The 7 inch colour touch screen with 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power < consumption.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine to protect your organization from malware infection.
Latest Konica Minolta core technologies -sharing same QuadCore controller with A3 MFP for a fully consistent experience no matter the device!
- Universal Printer Driver – One driver to install, manage and maintain
- MyTab – Print driver customisation
- Direct print – Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
- Smart job queue – Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
- Toner save mode – Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
- Mobile Printing – Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
- Embedded Antivirus – BitDefender® anti-virus engine to protect the spread of virus inside or outside the organization (optional)
- Authentication – User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner
- Access rights – Function access rights can be granted on user level (up to 100 accounts)
- Data encryption – Encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access
- bizhub SECURE services – Securely set the MFP to make sure the companies data is safe
- New User Interface – Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
- Blank page removal – Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
- Quick access settings – With most used settings visible at first sight, select them with one click, drop down or pop up menu
- Scan-to-Me/Home – Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
- Scan preview – Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
- Scan annotation – Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
- Scan programs –
- Blank page removal – Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
- IP-Fax – Sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour as well as black & white
- PC-Fax – Direct fax transmission from the PC
- Fax forwarding – Forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing
- Shared address book – The MFP-internal address book can be shared with the PC fax client
- Tray – Choice of input tray / print media and output tray for easy visibility of incoming faxes
- Dynamic eco timer – Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
- ECO scan – Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
- ECO print – Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
- Weekly timer – Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
- ECO meter – Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption