The EPSON WorkForce DS-530 document scanner takes efficiency to a new level for business environments where fast and easy document management is required. Scan documents, business cards, and identification cards directly to popular cloud services with the included software. The scanner is very easy to use and includes intuitive one-touch scanning.
Boasting speeds of up to 35ppm and a built-in Automatic Document Feeder, the DS-570W will easily scan large amounts of documents in no time. Additional features include Wi-Fi, NFC and USB 3.0 connectivity that enables rapid connection to capture, edit, store and share business documents.
With a slow mode feature for scanning crumpled or fragile documents, the ability to scan challenging media has never been easier. The Active Separation Roller System prevents tedious document double feeds ensuring every piece of paper gets scanned and the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes. Auto Scan Mode enables the processing of a vast number of documents as manageable amounts, enabling them to be scanned as one file.
The optional flatbed scanner conversion kit allows effective document processing from stamps to passports and books. Single-pass double-sided scanning ensures rapid document processing, while it’s possible to scan a versatile array of media such as paper as thin as 27gsm, or thick card at 413gsm. The A3 carrier sheet speeds up the process by automatically stitching larger documents back together digitally.
- Exceptional Speed – 35ppm / 70 ipm1 scan speeds for efficient and productive scanning.
- Optional Network Adaptor – One single unit can be connected to a network so the unit can be shared by multiple users.
- Wireless Scanning – including NFC (near field communication) and USB 3.0 connectivity to rapidly connect, capture, edit, store and share business documents.
- Optional Flatbed Scanner Dock – This enables high speed sheet-fed scanning and flatbed scanning for passports, booklets and fragile paper like damaged receipts with one driver.
- Scan directly to popular cloud services – scan to Dropbox, Sharepoint®, Evernote®, Google Drive® for efficient file sharing2.
- Scan to searchable PDF’s – scan and edit documents; save scanned documents as PDF files. OCR software included for easy filing.
- Advanced colour and image adjustments – Colour Enhance, Colour Dropout, automatic paper size detection for innovative and productive document management.
- Connect to document management software – TWAIN and ISIS drivers (ISIS available via web download) for seamless integration between the scanner and custom built business applications.
- 50 sheet ADF capacity – for rapid capture of large multi-page documents.
- Powerful Duty Cycle – Scan up to 4,000 sheets per day.
- Versatile paper handling – Scan folded pages, thick business cards and single sheets.
Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8 RT, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows server 2003 R2, XP Professional x64 Edition.
1 Based on letter sized scans at 300dpi in Black-and-white, Greyscale or Colour Mode.
2 With Epson Document Capture Pro software installed on the Windows PC or Mac.