Powerful & professional printers that drive productivity for workgroups
Equipped with high-yield replaceable ink packs and powered by PrecisionCore technology, the Epson WorkForce WF-C869R has the speed and performance required for office, commercial and industrial printing. Coupled with with a package of security, connectivity and functional features, you’ll be set to keep your business’ productivity at its peak.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- First-in-class Replaceable Ink Pack System* – print or copy up to 86,000 black and 84,000 colour pages without changing the ink1
- Ideal for MPS – low ink intervention and minimal maintenance
- High-quality output – brilliant colour accuracy and sharp black text
- Fast print speeds – up to 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (colour)†
- Reliability you can count on – 75,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle2
- Productive – auto two-sided print, copy, scan, fax, plus auto media size detection
- Easy setup and IT features– seamless network integration, plus security features; PCL3 and PostScript® 3 support
- Flexible media handling – large-format prints — up to 13″ x 19″, plus 85-sheet rear feed for specialty media and paper sizes; up to 835 sheets total paper capacity
- Built-in networking and wireless performance – includes Ethernet, wireless b/g/n5 and Wi-Fi Direct®4; easily print from tablets and smartphones5
*Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs
Powerful & professional printers that drive productivity for business & Enterprise
Print 84,000 pages uninterrupted
Built for business
PRECISIONCORE INKJET TECHNOLOGY
High performance, low intervention
Predictable print costs
Proximity and security
Fast print speeds
Higher colour resolution vs. colour laser printers
Ultra efficient paper handling
Extremely durable prints
Laser-sharp black and colour text
Simple wireless connectivity
Productivity anytime, anywhere
Print from your iPad or iPhone
Share your Google® content
Save energy, save paper
A durable performer, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C869R boast a duty cycle of 75,000 pages2. This dependable workhorse also comes with a warranty for dependable service and support. Phone support is included, without charge, for the life of the product.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed for details.
This printer is designed to function only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and not with third party ink cartridges. The printer may not function properly or at all if you use third party ink cartridges.
1 XL Black ink pack prints about 86,000 pages. XL Colour Packs print about 84,000 pages on average. Actual number of pages will vary. Replacement ink pack yields are based on testing with ISO/IEC 24712 patterns with Epson’s methodology in Default mode, printing continuously. Yields may vary considerably for reasons that include images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges or ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” signal appears. Printer shipped with initial cartridges. Yields achieved with additional purchased ink packs.
2 Monthly duty cycle up to 75,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at the best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 5,000 pages per month.
3 Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
4 WiFi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
5 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.