Powerful & professional printers that drive productivity for workgroups
Powered by PrecisionCore, Epson’s most advanced printhead technology, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5190 inkjet printer delivers high quality printing results. Businesses of all sizes, including the largest of enterprises, can take advantage of the low energy consumption, low cost‑per‑page and fast speeds available on WorkForce Pro printers. Enterprises can rely on advanced features for enhanced compatibility and business integration, such as PDL emulations, increased security functions and excellent reliability.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Get Performance Beyond Laser – the Epson WorkForce WF-R5190 powered by PrecisionCore™
- Super-high yield printing – Print up to 50,000 pages without replacing the ink1
- MPS Ready – low ink intervention and minimal maintenance
- Heavy-duty, reliable performance – 45,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing2
- Fast output – prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (colour)†
- Professional-quality results – laser-sharp text and brilliant colours on a wide variety of media
- Do more – Automatic 2-sided printing
- Low intervention – 580 sheets total paper capacity
- Easy networking and administration – network setup and security features for wired and wireless4 connections; supports PCL3and PostScript®
- Epson Connect– print from smartphones and tablets5; use Epson iPrint™ for cloud sharing
- Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*
Powerful & professional printers that drive productivity for business & Enterprise
Print 50,000 pages uninterrupted
Built for business
PRECISIONCORE INKJET TECHNOLOGY
High performance, low intervention
Predictable print costs
Proximity and security
Fast print speeds
Higher colour resolution vs. colour laser printers
Ultra efficient paper handling
Extremely durable prints
Laser-sharp black and colour text
Simple wireless connectivity
Productivity anytime, anywhere
Print from your iPad or iPhone
Share your Google® content
Save energy, save paper
A durable performer, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5190 boast a duty cycle of 45,000 pages2. This dependable workhorse also comes with a warranty for dependable service and support. Phone support is included, without charge, for the life of the product.
†Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed for details.
This printer is designed to function only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and not with third party ink cartridges. The printer may not function properly or at all if you use third party ink cartridges.
1R14X Black ink pack prints about 50,000 pages. R14X Colour Packs print about 50,000 pages on average. Actual number of pages will vary. Replacement ink pack yields are based on testing with ISO/IEC 24712 patterns with Epson’s methodology in Default mode, printing continuously. Yields may vary considerably for reasons that include images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges or ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” signal appears.
2Monthly duty cycle up to 45,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at the best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 2500 pages per month.
3Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
4WiFi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
5Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.