- The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
- The cruise liner, QE2, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar
melted in his pocket.
- The sentence: “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter of the
- The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
- The words ‘racecar,’ ‘kayak’ and ‘level’ are the same whether they are read left to right or right
to left (palindromes).
- There are more chickens than people in the world.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous,
horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous There are two words in the English language that
have all five vowels in order: “abstemious” and “facetious.”
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies’ room during a dance.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks; otherwise it will digest