Help break the cycle of homelessness
Everyone deserves a safe place to call home. That’s why Vinnies is raising money to provide people experiencing homelessness with vital access to food and accommodation. They also provide education, counselling, employment and health services to help people overcome poverty in the long term.
Support Australians who are doing it tough by donating or signing up to the Vinnies CEO Sleepout today.
In 2018, a record 6.9 million dollars was raised to help break the cycle of homelessness and poverty in Australia. That’s:
- 1,949 673 = Individual Support programs
- 689,819 = Beds
- 1,590,554 = Meals
The Document Solutions Team proudly supports the 2019-2020 Vinnies CEO Sleepout. Are you in?
HOW IT WORKS:
- Check your eligibility – ensure you meet the criteria to participate.
- Sign up – Register as an individual or team and set your goal.
- Raise funds – Reach out to your network and find supporters.
- Sleep out – Experience the event and learn more about homelessness.
For more information, visit the Vinnies CEO Sleepout website- www.ceosleepout.org.au