As part of the 2016 Vinnies CEO Sleepout over 1400 CEOs experienced for one night what over 105,000 people experience every night.
Listen to the CEOs who participated in the 2016 Vinnies CEO Sleepout talk about the experience and why this event is so important to them.
Their commitment has increased the profile of homelessness and your generous support has raised crucial funds for Vinnies homeless services. Your generous donations will not only provide immediate and emergency assistance but pathways to a brighter future. The CEO Sleepout is on again in 2017. Please donate and show your support.
The Document Solutions team proudly supports the Vinnies CEO Sleepout 2017.
We need your involvement to help raise awareness and much needed funds to support Vinnies’ homeless services.
We are calling on business, government and community leaders to sleep out for one night at iconic locations around Queensland.
The Vinnies CEO Sleepout will take place across Australia on Thursday, 22nd June 2017.
GOLD COAST – QLD
CBUS Super Stadium, Centreline Pl, ROBINA
DO IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO THAT OTHERS DON’T HAVE TO DO IT FOR LIFE.
How CEOs Rising to the Challenge helped in the state of Queensland – $1,228,455
- Assisted 265,024 people through emergency relief, home visitation, and homeless support centres
- Expanded youth programs to assist more than 450 young people through kids camps, youth mentoring, homework club, and buddies days
- Distributed 21,317 food items through support centres, home visitation, and foodbanks
- Provided 1,013 people a safe place to sleep within our housing portfolio
- Established a Cornerstone program on the Gold Coast to assist with early intervention
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE VINNIES CEO SLEEPOUT WEBSITE – www.ceosleepout.org.au