For maximum production of High quality and High volume Black & White printing, the AccurioPress 6136 will deliver day after day for your print business. With a class leading monthly duty cycle of 3.2 million pages per month, long life consumables and a vast range of options for media feeding and In-line finishing, print jobs can be sent to print and collected as finished output in faster times than ever.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Duplex print/copy output of 136 impressions per minute, with dual colour scan in a single configuration to save space on your production floor
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 256 gradations for black and white digital printing with sharper text, denser black fills and smoother halftone images
- Pinpoint image quality control includes 7 selectable screen settings and a “Use CIE Colour” feature for improved photo imaging
- Real-time Image Density and Toner Ratio sensors maintain image stability over long press runs
- Built-in print controller for ultra-fast job processing, large 15” colour touch-screen display for ease of use
- Simitri® HD toner with biomass to reduce environmental impact
- 18,000-sheet maximum paper capacity to handle the longest press runs with less reloading
- Accepts paper sizes up to 324 x 483mm and media weights from 40 to 350 gsm, with air suction paper feed option for smooth, reliable substrate handling
1. HIGHEST PROCESSING POWER AVAILABLE
- Enhanced processing speed – This series represents the biggest step forward with increased capabilities and higher processing speeds, with processing power almost double that of competitors*. This allows more time to print and less time waiting for print output.
- Inbuilt workflow functions– Processing power empowers the operator to make job workflow decisions, controlling print jobs with ease, using the in-built job scheduler screen.
2. LEADING PAPER INPUT OPTIONS
- Impressive paper capacity and Air Suction Feeder – The PRESS models enabale maximum paper input of upto 18,000 sheets, with the addition fof three Air Suction Feeding large capacity units. This impressive capability also enables the power of 11 paper trays (including main body) so that numerous stocks can be used.
- Extended paper weight range – The PRESS models stock weight capabilities, has been increased to cover weights from 40 to 30 gsm. The option for envelope printing is now available, with the operator exchangeable fuser unit, printing from flat sheet to envelopes has never been easier.
- Massive 6,000 sheet post insertion unit – If post insertion is a requirement with pre-printed stock, the PRESS post insertion three-tray unit will enable up to 6, 000 sheet inserts, before requiring addition media loading.
3. SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY
Superior print quality – Superior LED print resolution (of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi) as well as sharper text, more accurate graphics, and smooth, realistic half-tones. A fully integrated media catalogue also enables users to define their media profiles – so as to achieve the best results for every single print.
- Simitri HD Toner – The innovative and unique Simitri HD toner technology creates small, consistently shaped toner particles enable higher resolution printing. The lower fusing temperature of the toner also helps reduce paper curls and waviness, for a higher quality overall print.
- High productivity and performance – The bizhub PRO and PRESS monochrome range delivers high quality black and white prints from 100 pages up to a staggering 250 A4 pages per minute, offering a huge maximum paper capacity and high toner capacity, these systems are able to produce large amounts of print effortlessly. All of our Monochrome systems offer maximum productivity with minimal user intervention, which allows faster turnaround of print jobs to exceed client expectations.
4. HIGH SPEED PRODUCTIVITY
The mono chrome range produce high quality black & white prints with Standard Dual side High speed colour scanning on copy/print models. These systems deliver the highest level of Productivity on A3/SRA3 sheets.
- High capacity media feeding is possible with our integrated Air Suction feeding units, with a maximum of up to 18,000 sheet capacity is available, via 11 paper trays. Productivity is increased with media and toner loading possible without any interruption to printing. These systems have the highest Duty cycle capabilities on the market with the 6136 are to a achieve a massive duty cycle of 3.2 million prints.