The AccurioPress C12000 supports the highest degree of automation and yet also ensures brilliant quality. Professional inline finishing produces ready-made print products at the click of a finger; and the IQ-501 ensures that the print quality is automatically set up, monitored and corrected. The versatile media flexibility and high productivity make the AccurioPress C12000 a solid and lucrative investment for the future.
OTHER FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High speed digital colour printing up to 120 ppm in colour and black & white
- High speed dual colour scanning at up 240 ipm
- 3600 x 2400 dpi print resolution with 8-bit processing for smooth, superb colour reproduction
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing providing the highest quality image output
- Large 15” colour touch screen user interface, provides ease of use
- New Simitri toner brings colours to life, whilst producing a flat digital print
- 13,890 sheet maximum media capacity allows for long uninterrupted printing
- Media weights from 52 to 450 gsm, 450 gsm auto duplex
- Long sheet banner printing – Simplex up to 1300mm and up to 900mm Auto Duplex
1. DELIVERING EFFICIENCY IN PRINT PRODUCTION
- Efficiency is achieved with rate print speeds of up to 125 ppm, that’s up to 7,500 printed sheets per hour, with a monthly duty cycle of 1.2 million with the AccurioPress C12000.
- Productivity with rated print speeds across large range of media types and weights, up to 450 gsm is possible with duplex, assured to keep production times down to meet client expectations with ease.
2. IMPRESSIVE IMAGE QUALITY
Simitri V toner has a unique three dimensional hybrid structure with a unique content of functional polymer, which requires less fusing temperature to bind to the media reducing energy costs. Simitri V toner has been developed to produce superior colour quality while producing a flat digital look and reduced static on the prints.
3. MEDIA FLEXIBILITY
4. QUALITY AND ACCURACY
- The brilliant IQ501-Intelligent Quality Optimiser takes consistency and registration accuracy to the next level. The IQ-501 offers a high level of Automation for image position, via a close loop system that checks and corrects Registration, Colour and Image position. The automation also extends to Colour Calibrations and Profiling, all designed to reduce Operator time and print wastage, while increasing productivity.
5. EASY TO USE
- Large colour operator touch screen – A large 15″ colour touch display allows operators to control many aspects of the digital print system. Additionally, a help screen provides assistance when it comes to consumables and other required operator intervention.
- Innovative controllers for efficient workflows – The AccurioPress C12000 offers flexibility when it comes to the choice of controller technology for integration into hybrid workflows. The controller options include: EFI, CREO or the proprietary Konica Minolta controller (expected to be available mid 2020).
6. DIVERSE FINISHING LINE UP
- The new TU-510 trimmer slits and trims to produce full-bleed output with options for creasing and full-bleed business card and postcard output. These new options supports long sheets to enable opportunities for business expansion.
- Stand out with a wide variety of professional finishing with the capability to produce saddle stitched books, perfect bound books, GBC punching and wire binding, tri-folding, half-folding and more.
- 50-sheet booklet making with front trimming and optional creasing, slitting and spine corner forming.