If you produce professional photography, gallery quality artwork or colour accurate proofs then the Epson SureColor Prographics range is the series of choice. It represents a pinnacle in colour printing technology with an ultra-high resolution and an incredible colour gamut. It provides outstanding output in a platform that is flexible, reliable and easy to maintain.
The Epson SC-P9070 is a 44″ (1118mm) Large Format Printer that is designed for premium photo, fine art, proofing and packaging design. It supports a wide range of standard and specialist media in roll and sheet formats. It features a PrecisionCore® Thin Film (TFP) head with Variable Sized Droplet Technology™ that enables the output of images in high resolution with superior fidelity and tonal gradation. It uses Epson’s latest UltraChrome® HDX all-pigment aqueous ink for accurate colour with an enhanced gamut, Dmax and image durability. The printer uses a 10 colour ink configuration with two levels of black, a choice of a third black or alternative Violet ink for outstanding colour and B&W prints with up to 99% PANTONE® coverage. Cartridges come in sizes to suit various levels of use and cost per print requirements. An optional SpectroProofer (ILS30) is available for precision colour management and ISO standard proofing work.
- Amazing Print Quality – Epson 2880x1440dpi TFP head with VSDT enables consistent and predictable output in ultra-high resolution with superior half tones and an optimised ink density.
- Supreme Colour – 10 colour Epson UltraChrome HDX ink enables prints with a high dMax and wide colour gamut, can be configured with either Light Light Black for a 98% PANTONE certified coverage or Violet for 99% coverage.
- Outstanding B&W – produces gallery quality black-and-white images with auto switching between Photo & Matte ink for output on different media types.
- Excellent Image Stability – prints dry quickly to become water and scratch resistant. Output can be stored for extended periods with excellent lightfastness*.
- Flexible Operation – supports a wide range of media with print speeds up to 37m2/hr . Handles roll based stock up to 44″ (1118mm) wide and sheets up to A1 Super B0 (including A0). Supports board up to 1.5mm thick and supports edge-to-edge and borderless printing.
- Easy to Use – features spindle-less roll media loading, adjustable tension control, an auto media management system, and a heavy duty auto cutter. Has a colour LCD control panel with integrated help and offers flexible high-speed interfacing.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX-i provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Designed for Business – operates with reduced power consumption, uses 11 large and cost-effective ink cartridges (up to 700ml), optional 320GB HDD and requires minimum user maintenance. Supplied in various configurations with an optional SpectroProofer, optional Auto Take-Up System for continuous roll-to-roll production, and user selectable Epson Cover Plus service packs for cover up to a total of 5 years. Compatible with a wide range of design, production, workflow management and RIP software.
- Fine Art
- Design and presentation work
- POP/POS indoor posters
Powerful Media Handling:
- Capable of printing on multiple media type up to 1.5mm thick poster board, while innovative media handling functions ensure maximum productivity and quality.
- Innovative roll paper handling
- Thick Media Support
- High Speed Rotary Type Cutter
UltraChrome XD Pigment Inks:
- All pigment UltraChrome™ HDX ink for scratch and moisture resistant prints with super-fine detail, solid dark areas and vibrant colour
- 11 Colour Ink Cartridge
- 2 Level Black Ink Technology
- Photo and Matte Black Automatic Switching
- Choice of 150ml, 350ml and 700ml ink cartridges