Designed with high output work groups in mind, the Brother MFC-L6900DW has a robust build and outstanding paper handling options. Expand your paper capacity up to 2,650 with optional tower trays – scale depending on your business needs.
Enterprise level security features and an optional NFC card reader give users better document security and improved user authentication.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Significantly increase your workgroup productivity thanks to super-fast print and scan speeds of 50ppm/100ipm
- Maximise performance with high speed wired (10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T) and wireless (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) network interfaces
- Business users can easily print from and scan to mobile devices
- Streamline workflows and easily print with NFC technology
- The incredible easy to use 12.3cm colour touchscreen user interface allows users to customise their screens
- Improved productivity with scanning of up to 50 pages a minute and up to 100ipm when scanning 2-sided (monochrome)
Complete Piece of Mind Reliability
- Robust build to ensure consistent, reliable printing with minimised downtime – print up to 10,000 pages per month
- 80 page Automatic Document Feeder and high speed scanning for seamless document management
- Outstanding paper handling options with a standard paper capacity of 570 expandable to 2,650
Exceptionally Low Running Costs
- Designed for demanding high volume print environments, you can realise a low Total Cost of Ownership due to its ultra-high yield toner, which prints up to 20,000 pages
Meeting Your IT Challenges
- Modern businesses demand the highest levels of security. This device has Secure Function Lock 3.0, Active directory connectivity and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec). Plus, the range features Print Archive, Secure Reset and Certificate Management and near field communication (NFC) functionality.
- Machine dimensions (W)x(D)x(H): 495 x 427 x 518 mm