Newly engineered from the ground up, the bizhub PRO C1060L is completely ready for the new generation digital workflows. It delivers brilliant colour, high speeds, low costs and increased reliability. Especially tailored for the requirements of light production and central reprographics departments, the bizhub PRO C1060L operator panel enables easy system operation. Best of all, per-print costs are lower than ever before.
1. Brilliant colour, at high speeds, low cost and impressive reliability
- Capable of superb colour print quality at 1200 DPI – Clear reproduction of ultra-fine text and super thin lines, smooth halftones and rich colour gradations. With its newly developed Simitri® HDE toner and advanced image processing systems, you are assured of stable image quality – from the very first print to the last. It incorporates improved magenta pigment for superior reproduction of red hues, 10% higher overall percentage of pigment for superior quality in solid color areas, and enhanced electro-photographic properties.
- Process large volumes quickly – The bizhub PRO C1060L delivers lightning fast outputs at 61 ppm* in both colour and monochrome. It also boasts 33 ppm for A3 size outputs for creating booklets and impositions, giving your business the flexibility to take on more orders.
- Streamline workflows with easy-to-use-software.
2. Advanced processing technologies
- Print providers and print professionals can now expect colour quality to rival offset printing – at a fraction of the cost. SEAD IV ith 3,600 dpi equivalent resolution (the latest version of our Screen-Enhancing Active digital Processing) the bizhub PRO C1060L combines highly accurate laser exposure controls, ultra-fine Dot Position Control (DPC) pixel placement, and multi-bit screening to achieve 3,600 dpi equivalent resolution.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and 8-bit multi-gradation processing – Ground-breaking 8-bit colour depth that prints smooth gradients without a visible moiré pattern. It guarantees close-to-offset results that are brighter and more consistent.
3. Expand your production print capabilities
- Superior result on a wide range of media up to 300 gsm – With up to 7,500 pages input and up to 13,600 pages output capacity, these digital presses are capable of producing print on a wide range of substrates, including media weights of up to 300 gsm – whether on coated paper, card or digital offset stock.
- Network full colour scanning – Scanning can be achieved at up to 70 sheets per minute in both colour and mono. You can digitise hard copies of documents up to 297 x 431.8 mm.
- Tailored solution – The bizhub PRO C1060L is available in over 40 different system configurations, all providing the same robust colour printing and comprehensive performance. All product versions are available as multifunction devices with scanning and copying functionality.
4. Advanced precision from the first print to the very last
- Close to offset precision – One precondition for success in the production printing sector is highest precision. The bizhub PRO C1060L meets this challenge, with a back-to-front and page-to-page registration.
- Registration Swing Mechanism for pinpoint positioning – To provide high-precision centering correction, Konica Minolta’s newly developed registration swing mechanism utilises a centering detection sensor on the registration unit.
- Real-time colour calibration improves stability – Controls image stability during continuous printing by detecting density correction patches on the intermediate transfer belt.
- Air Blow and Air Suction for high simplex and duplex speeds – In both simplex and duplex printing, on 62 to 176 gsm paper, high-speeds are aided by the paper feed’s Air Blow.
5. Enhance efficiency with advanced finishing capabilities
- Unparalleled finishing options – The bizhub PRO C1060L can be equipped with a full range of highly versatile finishing options, including numerous online punching and stapling options, a generous selection of folding functions, and booklet creation.
- Sophisticated finishing features – Professional finishing starts right inside the bizhub PRO C1060L. Mixplex, allows combining single- and double-sided pages within one document. Mixmedia lets the user specify individual paper types from various trays on page-level. The combined mixmedia and mixplex function fully automates the production of complex one- and two-sided documents on different media.