Lightning fast speeds, simple operation and powerful in-line finishing, our Konica Minolta high speed digital colour presses raise the bar in digital productivity by saving time and labour costs, as well as space on your production floor.
OTHER FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Digital High Speed Colour press with an impressive print speed of 100 ppm in brilliant colour and black & white
- 3600 (equivalent) x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic colour images to rival offset printing with digital flexibility
- Intelligent Quality Optimiser (IQ-501) option delivering efficiency with Automated printed image colour and position adjustments
- SEAD IV Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing Systems that controls image screening and continuously maintains colour stability over long press runs
- G7 grayscale calibration, enabling colour output to be reproducible on other G7 equipment on various substrates
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction
- 13,890-sheet maximum paper capacity for long press runs without interruptions
- Accepts paper sizes up to 330 x 487 mm and media weights from 55 to 400 gsm with reliable suction media feed units
- Large Range of flexible inline finishing options to suit all digital print requirements, including perfect binding, booklet saddle stitching, folding and auto ring bind finishing
1. DELIVERING EFFICIENCY IN PRINT PRODUCTION
- Efficiency is achieved with rate print speeds of up to 100 ppm, that’s up to 5455 printed sheets per hour, with a Monthly duty cycle of 1.8 million with the Accurio PRESS C6100.
- Productivity with rated print speeds across large range of media types and weights, up to 400 gsm is possible with simplex and duplex, assuring to keep production times down to meet clients required expectations.
2. IMPRESSIVE IMAGE QUALITY
Ground-breaking 8-bit colour depth that prints smooth gradients without a visible moiré pattern. It guarantees close-to-offset results that are brighter and more consistent than what digital technology could previously achieve. At 3600 (Equivalent) x 1200 dpi print resolution, fine detail and colour definition is exceptional.
Next-generation Simitri HDE toner captures an expanded colour gamut for superior accuracy. Simitri HDE digital polymerised toner has a three-dimensional hybrid structure containing functional polymer. It incorporates improved magenta pigment for superior reproduction of red hues, 10% higher overall percentage of pigment for superior quality in solid colour areas, and enhanced electro-photographic properties for super-fine text print.
3. MEDIA FLEXIBILITY
Achieve High Quality results on an expanded range of media weights from 52-400 gsm with most media types including synthetics. The AccurioPress C6100 also have the capability to print envelopes and long sheet banner up to 1200 mm simplex and 762 mm duplex, giving greater flexibility than ever before.
Konica Minolta’s air suction and air separation feed systems provide seamless reliability for feeding a vast ranhe of media weight and types. Operators have easy to use settings for suction and separation fan controls that tailored to media to be feed. The auto-function is set based on the media entry for each tray.
4. QUALITY AND ACCURACY
The Accurio PRESS C6100 print system use multiple processes to control image colour and consistency to ensure colour quality is maintained at the highest level. Real time calibration and Automatic density controls provide image stability by producing density colour patches that are inputted back into the processing engine.
- The addition of the New IQ501-Intelligent Quality Optimiser_Brochure, takes consistency and registration accuracy to the next level. The IQ-501 offers a high level of Automation for image position, via a close loop system that checks and corrects Registration, Colour and Image position. The automation also extends to Colour Calibrations and Profiling, all designed to reduce Operator time and print wastage, while increasing productivity.
5. PRODUCTION BUILT RELIABILITY
- Proven fusing technology that is robust and designed for high volume capability day after day. The large fuser rollers and belt technology allows for fast fusing with minimal impact of the media used.
Envelope printing is now an available option on the Accurio PRESS C6100, with a dedicated fuser unit designed for perfect envelope printing. This unit is swappable by the operator, so that high volume envelope production can be an integral part of your print offering.
6. EASY TO USE
- Large colour operator touch screen – A large, 15-inch colour touch display allows operators to control many aspects of the digital print system. Additionally, a help screen provides assistance when it comes to consumables and other required operator intervention.
- Time-saving toner replacement – With long-life toner bottles, replacement becomes less frequent, and enables improved productivity and reduced operator intervention.
- Toner Replacement on the Fly– The Accurio PRESS C6100 have easy to access area to replace the toner bottles, allowing no disruption to print run, improving print productivity.
- Quick Media Search – The advanced Media Library allows for a quick set-up on new media registrations, as well as multi-search functionality the time required.
7. MEDIA CAPABILITIES
Simitri HDE Toner– Our next generation HDE Toner allows for low fixing temperatures on the Accurio PRESS C6100, allowing printing to run efficiently at rated speed with a reduction in power consumption, saving the environment and reducing running costs. Lower fixing temperature results in less stress applied to the media to deliver consistent print output day after day.
Relay unit with Re-Humidification – The Accurio PRESS C6100 comes with a relay unit that is designed to cool down prints as well as re-humidify the sheets. This process elevates the moisture content post fusing reducing curl in the printed sheets, resulting in easy to manage output in both in-line and near line finishing.
8. DIVERSE FINISHING LINE UP
- With a massive flat sheet output capability of 10,000 sheets, the Accurio PRESS C6100 can be tailor to what finishing requirements you require for your print business needs.
- Our diverse robust finishing options are integrated into the print system to give you reliability and functionality. Stapling, Hole punch, Folding, Inserting, Booklet creation with three side trimming, Perfect Binding as well as Creasing are this finishing functionality is covered to create value to the finished output while reducing labour times.
Sophisticated finishing features – A range of advanced features ensures you can produce sophisticated document formats. Mixplex, for example, allows combining single- and double-sided pages within one document. Mixmedia lets the user specify individual paper types from various trays on page-level. The combined mixmedia and mixplex function fully automates the production of complex one- and two-sided documents on different media.