Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
A high-quality colour print, copy scan solution in networked MFP environments. With 33 ppm output in colour and black and white, fast scanning up to 90 ipm, 10.1″ touchscreen convenience for ease of operation and built-in Emperon printing with PCL and PostScript emulation – all in a compact device with a small footprint.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
The 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
Versatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letter folding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine, protects your organisation against malware infection.
Konica Minolta IT Services
Direct access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more.
- 33 page per minute colour and black & white multifunction device
- Up to 1200 by 1200 DPI print quality
- 5 GB Ram, 256 GB Hard Drive
- 210 gsm paper feed capacity
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology with competitively low power consumption – saves both energy and money
- Highest data security featuring various security functionalities – including optional Bitdefender anti-virus engine – reduces the risk of data loss and keeps confidential data safe
- Outstanding scan performance for high-level productivity
- Universal Printer Driver – One driver to install, manage and maintain
- MyTab – Print driver customisation
- Direct print – Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
- Smart job queue – Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
- Mobile Printing – Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
- New User Interface – Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
- Quick access to settings – With most used settings visible at first sight, select them with one click, drop down or pop up menu
- Blank page removal – Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
- Scan-to-Me/Home – Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
- Scan preview – Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
- Scan annotation – Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
- Scan programs – Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
- Scan to url – Reduce the load on the company network by sending a simple url to the recipient instead of a big file
- Blank page removal – Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
- IP-Fax – Sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour as well as black & white
- PC-Fax – Direct fax transmission from the PC
- Fax forwarding – Forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing
- Shared address book – The MFP-internal address book can be shared with the PC fax client
- Tray selection – Choice of input tray / print media and output tray for easy visibility of incoming faxes
- Box function – Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print – for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
- Personal, Group and Public – User access definition for different boxes
- Sharing – Copying of documents from user box to user box
- Online access – User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
- Auto deletion – Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
- Embedded Anti-virus – Bitdefender anti-virus engine protects against viruses spreading inside and outside of an organisation (optional)
- Authentication – User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner
- Access rights – Function access rights can be granted on user level (up to 1,000 accounts on MFP)
- Data encryption – Encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access
- Temporary data deletion – Copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion
- bizhub SECURE services – Activate adequate security features on the MFP to make sure corporate data is safe
- Dynamic eco timer – Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
- ECO scan – Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
- ECO print – Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
- Weekly timer – Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
- ECO meter – Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption