The EduTouch Magic Carpet, developed by Queensland University of Technology (QUT) researchers allows intuitive direct physical interactions with a digital environment without the need to master a mouse, keyboard or controller.
The technology allows the user to experience whole body immersive interaction and has many potentially educational, social and physical benefits.
- Early childhood care and education
- Secondary education
- Corporate training and team building
- Pediatric therapy, assisting in the rehabilitation process
- Health and fitness, encouraging physical activity
- Advertising, immersing customers in an interactive environment
- Disability services, providing previously inaccessible exploratory experiences
View the Magic Carpet Demo Video below