Perceptual Skills is specifically designed and is developed to stimulate children in a playful and creative way.
This Perceptual program consists of sub-sections and each of them develops a specific learning skill. Each activity consists of different difficulty levels, providing the child with the opportunity to progress at his/her own pace and according to individual abilities.
Visual and auditory guidance and rewards make this program very child-friendly. It motivates them to proceed to master skills that they lack or battle with, by playing around with different characters in a sea full of adventure and games.
The aspects being dealt with include:
- Visual conceptual skills
- Visual discrimination
- Visual sequencing and closure
- Visual and auditory memory
- Visual analysis and synthesis
- Visual observation and distinction
- Colour and form recognition with consistency
- Perceptual consistency
- Foreground background recognition
- Mathematical concepts and relations
- Concentration and association
- Spatial perceptions
- Sizes, proportions, succession
- Problem solving
- Reasoning skills and decision making
- Language skills and alphabet
- Hand eye co-ordination
- Reasoning and classification, etc.
View Perceptual Skills Tutorial Video