Our students are living in a wired society. For some, stepping into school is like stepping back into time. ReadMe is a literacy enhancement tool, designed for Australian school students from upper primary to lower secondary.
Specially designed for use on:
- Interactive panels
- Graphics tablets
- Tablet pc’s
- Personal computers including MAC’s
Imagine a classroom where both the students and the teachers are entertained by the lessons; an environment where learning opens up new possibilities, where colours, sounds and interaction engage the class and make learning (and teaching) fun.
How does it Work?
ReadMe is platform independent and compatible with all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome & Firefox on all devices, i.e. iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Smart Phone, Windows & Mac PC’s and Notebooks.
- The lessons are accompanied by 131 black line masters (the student workbook), which are fully reproducible and include an answer book.
- ReadMe presents important content in a fresh challenging fashion that is both interesting and engaging
- By simplifying and examining the rules of grammar, poetry, language and genres, the lessons clearly explain how the English language works
- Many of the interactive tasks are self-correcting, and are accompanied by compelling sound effects
- Learning that is fun is learning that is retained, so some lessons conclude with a game. This enjoyable activity serves to consolidate learning
- Now updated to include both Spanish and Chinese translations for activity instructions.
View ReadMe Tutorial Video