The Epson SureColor Technical series is a versatile and compact range of printers. They are designed for users who need to produce large-format colour and black-and-white images, economically and at high speed. They are compatible with a wide range of media from thin specialist stocks, to basic bond paper, to thick cardboard. They support ultra-high resolution print with dense and consistent colour. They are ideal for maps, plans, drawings, schematics, geological survey diagrams, sales presentations, posters and displays.
- High Productivity – prints a B0 image in as little as 70s and features an integrated high-speed auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2880x1440dpi resolution Epson PrecisionCore™ print head with VSDT for super fine lines, superior fills & half tones with optimised ink application
- High Quality – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD ink for water & scratch resistant prints with accurate, consistent and vibrant colour
- High Reliability – solid design and construction backed with a ‘heads-n-all’ warranty extendable up to 3 years3
- High Flexibility – supports roll, cut sheet and thick board up to 44″ (1,118mm) wide with borderless output on a variety of sizes and a media bin with selectable flat or folded presentation
- High Convenience – LED control panel with integrated help, all-front loading consumables, spindle-less roll mounting, Barcode Roll Media Management system
- Space-Saving Installation – small footprint, can be installed and operated against a wall or in a corner1
- Cost Effective Operation – low ink consumption, low power consumption, large waste tank, and individual colour cartridges in sizes up to 700ml
- Performance Workgroup Support – large 1GB memory and high speed Gigabit Ethernet, supplied with remote management software, optional 320GB HDD for continuous multi-user operation with rapid direct reprint
- Performance Workflow Support – HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2, remote job and error status notification, job costing utility, optional ATU, optional high-speed Adobe® Postscript®& wide format scan/copy/share MFP functionality
- Technical drawings and schematics
- GIS (Geographical Information Systems)
- Design and presentation work
- POP/POS indoor posters
Powerful Media Handling:
- Capable of printing on multiple media type up to 1.5mm thick poster board, while innovative media handling functions ensure maximum productivity and quality.
- Innovative roll paper handling
- Media Barcode Tracking and Identification System
- Thick Media Support
- High Speed Rotary Type Cutter
UltraChrome XD Pigment Inks:
- All pigment UltraChrome™ XD ink for scratch and moisture resistant prints with super-fine detail, solid dark areas and vibrant colour
- 4 Colour Ink System
- 2 Level Black Ink Technology
- Photo and Matte Black Automatic Switching
- Choice of 150ml, 350ml and 700ml ink cartridges
1 When printing on board stocks the printer may need to be brought forward to allow space for media transport.
2 The HP-GL/2 & HP RTL implementation employed by different applications can vary. If this facility is important please contact Epson or one of our dealer partners to confirm compatibility and operational functionality prior to purchase.
3 When printers are installed, maintained and operated appropriately using Genuine Epson UltraChrome XD ink then print heads are covered under warranty with free on-site replacement subject to conditions outlined in the Epson Australia Warranty Statement. Cover can be extended through the purchase of optional Service Packs up to a maximum total of 3 years subject to the same conditions.
4 The ATU enables cost-effective unattended roll-to-roll printing on the 44” T7200. When fitted the output basket must be removed. Output rolls may not suitable for use with finishing equipment that require precise alignment &/or tension control.
5 Maximum scan width is 36″. If purchasing the scanner separately it is recommended that the printer be fitted with either an HDD or Postscript Module otherwise functionality will be significantly limited.