FileBound is a workflow automation system that will improve the management and processing of valuable documents. Record retention, how important information is stored, and for how long, is a critical component in any organisations document managing policy. Retention periods vary according to the particular requirements of an organisation ,as well as the requirements of applicable laws related to documents such a accounting, tax, contracts, medical records and human resource files. Finding ways to safely and securely store critically important documents and at the same time have easy access is an important goal for any company to achieve.
Every day, great volumes of documents that need to be protected and retained, are stored electronically according to specific retention policies, which specify the type of document to be stored, and the period of time. These policies must be strictly adhered to in order to allow for risk mitigation and compliance. Retention requirements are recorded on the Record Retention Schedule of an organisation.
The benefits of a FileBound solution will boost your company’s productivity to a higher level by providing superior solutions to record retention.
FileBound will benefit your organisation in the following ways:
– Standardisation of record retention creates more reliability
– Access to information when required will improve employee productivity
– Faster storage and retrieval
– Reduce non-compliance risks with laws and regulations that are applicable
– Mitigate he risk of storing documents beyond the required period of retention
– Eliminate the panic of lost documents and time wasted on futile searches
– Sensitive documents such as HR records are kept safe and secure
– A streamlined AP department will run smoothly with less staff and improved results
FileBound can make all the above possible for your organization by reducing operational costs and improving business processes, which will enhance reporting and compliance, thereby making your business more successful.