A breakthrough digital press that truly compares to offset.
Konica Minolta has today announced the upcoming release of a new flagship model, the bizhub PRESS C8000.
The new top line model is Konica Minolta’s next generation digital press. Featuring superior colour accuracy and management, enhanced media handling and impressive productivity, making it an outstanding introduction to Konica Minolta’s digital colour range.
The release also introduces a new brand in Konica Minolta’s digital press range, bizhub PRESS. The launch of bizhub PRESS signifies the emergence of Konica Minolta into the heavy digital production arena. The PRESS brand will be associated with products that are designed to meet the stringent requirements of the commercial offset and high volume digital environments. Image quality, durability, flexibility and volume capability are all focuses of the PRESS brand.
1. High image quality and definition close to offset printing quality
- Data processing and outputs at 1,200dpi×8-bit resolution
- New Simitri HD toner for natural lustrous-looking images on par with offset printers
- New true 8 beam laser unit with ultra durable die casted casing
2. Beautiful quality images from the first print to the last
- IDC (Image Density Control) sensor for real-time colour density adjustment
- Colour density control with newly developed paper density sensor
- New density balance adjustment mode realises stabilised printouts through consistent density
3. Enhanced media handling
- Up to 350g/m2 paper stock handling is the best in its class
- Air suction belt feeding mechanism offers sure paper feeding to handle a wider variety of media
- A hybrid decurling mechanism significantly reduces paper curling
4. High productivity to meet quick printing needs
- 80ppm on a wide variety of stock/ Automatic Duplex printing for paper up to 300g/m2
- O.R.U.M. (Operator Replaceable Unit Management) allows the operator to make routine maintenances for significantly reduced downtime
5. High reliability and durability for professional confidence
- Highly rigid frame and long-lasting parts
- Long-life units, and consumables
6. Wide range of in-line finishing options for high performance, productivity and added value
- Hole punching, folding, stapling, saddle stitching and perfect binding in a single system